- Added (yourls): I've added the new subdomain s.randomserver.xyz.
- Changed (home -> wiki): Useful Links page has been moved to this wiki.
- Changed (home -> wiki): Spanish Vocabulary Packet page has been moved to this wiki.
- Changed (home): Re-organized the links on the home page, and removed the link to the Spanish Vocabulary Packet page.
- Changed(cryptpad): The cryptpad subdomain has been retired.
- Added (wiki): Added a new page.
- Added (calibre): Added "Loose Leaf for Introduction to Computing Systems: From Bits & Gates to C & Beyond".
- Added (wiki): Added two new pages and one link (located in the navigation).
- Changed (home): Updated website policies.
- Changed (home): Updated about page.
- Changed (home): Updated information and wording of each link, on the homepage.
- Added (home): Created a new page containing links to my socials or other ralated places.
- Changed (home -> wiki): My Project Tracker page has been moved to my wiki.
- Changed (blog): Updated the style and layout.
- Changed (wiki): All attempts to access the old changelog get redirected to the new one.
- Changed (wiki): Modified all links directing to the old changelog to the new one.
- Added (wiki): Created a new page.
- Added (wiki): Created a new service and subdomain, using Wiki.js.
- Changed (blog -> wiki): The Random Server Changelog, previously hosted on my blog, has been moved to the new wiki subdomain.
- Added (monitorss): Created a new service/subdomain. It serves as the web interface for a discord bot I'm hosting.
- Consider this subdomain to be a private service.
- Changed (freshrss): Removed
- Added (subdomains): I've added the following new subdomains:
- Added (site-wide): The following domain and subdomains are now tracked by Matomo:
- Changed (images): All pictures and art previously hosted at randomserver.xyz, have been moved to images.randomserver.xyz.
- Changed (status-page): Replaced old status page with a new one, powered by uptime-kuma.
- Changed (changelog): Replaced old changelog with blog.randomserver.xyz/changelog.
- Changed (feedback):
feedback.randomserver.xyz has been deleted and is no longer accessible. A new feedback tool or subdomain might be implemented in the future.
- Changed (home): Information and content on the homepage has been updated and re-organized.
- Changed (home): New links have been added to the footer of all pages.
- Other (cryptad):
cryptpad.randomserver.xyz and analytics.randomserver.xyz are now considered private services, as they are not open to public registration/account creation.
- Other (IMPORTANT): Private services will no longer be mentioned when updated or modified unless there is a MAJOR change to it.
- And more (that of which I can't remember)...
- Added (file-server): Two new images added.
- Added (calibre): Four new PDFs: "Introduction to Java Programming: Comprehensive Version", "The C Programming Language", "Ethics for the Information Age", and "Head First Design Patterns".
- Changed (cryptad): Updated Cryptad to
- Changed (cryptad): Cryptad no longer allows user registration.
- Changed (privatebin): Updated PrivateBin to
- Added (home): Moved Project Tracker from GitHub to randomserver.xyz/project-tracker.html. A link to this page has been added to the website's homepage.
- Added (file-server): Added logo pictures to ftp.randomserver.xyz.
- Added (feedback): Added a new login method to
- Fixed (feedback): Restored deleted data for fider (
- Added (status): Created a status page at status.randomserver.xyz.
- Added (dev): Created
dev.randomserver.xyz. Its purpose serves as an area where I can modify and make changes at any notice for testing.
- Changed (privatebin): Enabled dark mode for privatebin.randomserver.xyz.
- Changed (home): All links pointing to an internal address are now relative links instead of absolute links.
- Fixed (feedback): Fixed
feedback.randomserver.xyz, after accidentally deleted all of the data. I'm hoping to recover the lost data at some point, but for now, feedback.randomserver.xyz is now functional.
- Added (cryptad): Created
cryptpad.randomserver.xyz (out of testing).
- Added (home): Added html sitemap page at randomserver.xyz/sitemap.html.
- Added (home): Added an xml sitemap page at randomserver.xyz/sitemap.xml.
- Added (home): Added links to both the HTML and XML sitemap pages on the about page under site links.
- Changed (home): Replaced the "Site subdomains" on the about page with "Site Links". This drop-down contains links to different areas of the website that are not mentioned anywhere else on the website.
- Changed (home): Modified the color of the portion of the background surrounding the webpage content to be a lighter shade of black.
- Changed (home): Modified the footer position value.
- Changed (site-wide): Modified how the CSS files are organized and called by the HTML files.
- Fixed (home): Fixed the footers that previously did not get changed (where the size of the text was reduced).
- Added (feedback): Created
feedback.randomserver.xyz to replace the old, already removed feedback system.
- Added (cryptad): Created
cryptpad.randomserver.xyz (currently testing).
- Changed (home): Website policy forms are now hosted on the randomserver.xyz.
- Changed (home): Footer text is now smaller.
- Added (home): Added a link to the new subdomain on the website homepage.
- Added (privatebin): Created privatebin.randomserver.xyz, which is a web app described to be a minimalist, open-source online Pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
- Added (home): Created a list of all the accessible subdomains for randomserver.xyz, on the about page.
- Added (analytics): Matomo Analytics trackers have been set on pages they previously were not.
- Added (file-server): Created a new subdomain ftp.randomserver.xyz, where random files that don't really belong anywhere else are placed.
- Changed (home): Removed the Hardenize link from the about page.
- Changed (home): Renamed the 'cyberbooks' page to 'pdf-gallery'.
- Changed (home): All of the PDFs in the 'pdf-gallery' now present an image of their front cover.
- Changed (home): Updated the rest of the footers to reflect the changes made in version
- Added (changelog): Replaced the Sleekplan changelog with a new one at
- Changed (feedback): Removed feedback system provided by Sleekplan.
- Changed (site-wide): Completely revamped and re-organized the website.
- All previous changes to the website could not be transferred to this changelog.